Thanks for stopping by during the 2012 Ultimate Blog Party!
This is my second year participating and I’m so excited to have you here!
Is this your first time visiting Veep Veep? Welcome!
Been here before? Welcome back!
I’m Victoria — a mom of four (three boys, one girl) living in Manhattan.
I once fed a sting ray with my toes
I am much more comfortable in front of the camera…
or in five inch heels …
than anywhere else.
Here are ten posts you might find interesting:
- I got to be chaperone for my son’s class trip.
- I really like road trips from Manhattan to the Mid-West.
- My favorite thing to make in the Crock Pot is pulled pork.
- Jennifer Lopez made a romantic comedy even men will like!
- I thought Smurfs 3D was cute!
- My daughter plays chess better than any adult she knows.
- I love that one of my favorite comic strips as a child is still loved.
- I review apps for iPhone and iPad.
- I am the worst Tooth Fairy ever.
- My hair was cut without permission. And I miss having long hair.
P.S. Today is National Grilled Cheese Day so that’s what I had for dinner. Grilled cheese with bacon! Whats in your favorite kind of grilled cheese?